You know you could grow your business and escape the time-for-money trap, but you don’t know where to go to get help. You’ve no idea how you’d find someone reliable and good enough, even if you had the time to look. And you certainly don’t want to to employ anyone, with all the responsibility and red tape that goes with it.You just want someone who can come in and get on with the job – who can use their brain and do things properly. You need someone who’s going to save you time, not become yet another problem. You’ve got enough to do without sorting out people who don’t know what they’re doing.
This seven-step guide to finding and managing brilliant freelancers and experts gives you powerful tools and expert knowledge to find and work with the people who are right for you.
With this easy-to-use 7-step process, you’ll be able to:
- confidently select the best jobs for you to outsource
- identify the right person for the job, and where to find them
- brief and delegate to get the work done in the way you want it, every time
- manage a relationship to build loyalty and high performance
- scale your business, and escape the time-for-money trap