Are you frustrated by not achieving your goals, working too hard and not earning what you’d like?
A three-month programme to get your business to the next level by building your support team
Is this you?
- Frustrated by not achieving your business vision
- Stuck and overwhelmed just keeping your business going?
- Running faster and faster but getting nowhere?
- Not making the money you deserve?
- Aware you need help but don’t know where to start?
- Eager to start a new project or direction, but you never have the time to get it started?
- Frustrated by your lack of experience or skills
- Already using virtual or employed staff, but needing to improve things or take it up a level?
- Or maybe you’re successful and expanding, but want to be sure you’re making the right decisions about how to grow.
This three-month programme will help you work out the most valuable use of your time, the best tasks or areas to bring in help for, and how to find and manage the right people.
What can I expect?
We start with a three-hour intensive session, held in London or on Skype, in which we set goals and a clear pathway towards them. We then have 3 hours of further sessions over 3 months (6×30 mins, 4×45 mins, 3×60 mins, or a combination), by phone or Skype, arranged at a time to suit you, to help you move forwards steadily and make real change.
What does it give me?
We will work together make real change in your business or personal life, by starting to build your support team in order to free your time and energy to do the most valuable things.
I’ll give you the tools you need to take your business to the next level with extra help. Together we will work on:
- The mindset you need to take on new members of your team
- How to work out your most important tasks to outsource
- Where to find the right person or help for you
- How to create a great brief to get you the right results
- How to manage your workflow and your work assistants/partners
- How to use your own time most effectively to make a real difference to your business
- What working habits you may need to change, and the best way of achieving them
- Choosing and implementing the systems you need in place to keep things running smoothly
What kind of extra help do you recommend?
The right help might anything from short tasks done by remote freelancers to finding a full-time in-person or virtual assistant, an expert, supplier or manufacturer. I help you work out the best solution for you to achieve your goals.
What do the sessions cover?
During our intensive three-hour session we will:
- Clarify goals for your business for the next thee months and year
- Identify the most important areas for you to put your time and energy
- Set objectives for the help you are going to bring in
- Work out the help you need to free your time
- Put in place next steps to find the help you need
- Start putting together task briefs to ensure you get the results you need
In the follow-up sessions, we will:
- Check in on goals and objectives
- Address challenges arising as you make progress
- Work on finding, assessing and appointing the right people or services to help
- Put systems in place for you to successfully monitor and manage your new team
What are the benefits?
- Support to make a change in the way you work, building a team around you
- Accountability to help you move forwards towards your goals
- Practical techniques to help you find and manage the right help for your business
- Confidence to hand over work to other people
- Time to focus on the things that really make a difference
This programme is for you if:
- You’re determined grow your business and improve your life
- You’re willing to be challenged, to change your mindset and your way of working to achieve success
This programme isn’t for you if:
- You’re not ready to take responsibility for your own success
What do I do now?
I’d love to talk to you about how I could help you take your business to the place you want. Please contact me by email or using the form below, and I’ll come back to you as soon as possible.
- Tel: 020 3397 3478
- Email: email@example.com